Thursday 12 January 2012

Journey of My Life Chapter one


I m Betty from Milsbon. 
Milsbon is a beautiful sea facing city where both the sunsets and sunrise are give a captivating view which ppl fall in love with. This is the place of lovers who find their love in the mild rise of the sun. I came to this city when i was 19. I was new to this place, had no friends and since then i thought to share my feelings to this diary which you are about to read. This diary holds within all those deep feelings of mine all the stages of my life that made me wat i m today and ll take you to the journey of my life. . 

Today i ve come to the seashore after so many days. i ve grown old but still the sea and its soft breeze and its depth brings me the enchanting feeling of love that i share wit my soulmate. Today m here with my husband my better half and sitting next to him wish to write something which we both share in the last years of our life. But dont know somehow today sitting here with my life besides me, I just feel like recalling all the memories of my life. And feel like rather than writing on a new page, i just wish to go to the page from where i just began writing it. . 
The twilight faded into night. Milsbon lay enveloped in the darkness of the dim light of the moon that shone through, casting a pale light over the deep waters of the sea,that was so calm and it seemed like it has millions of hidden secrets within, that i still untold. The stars have started coming up in the sky one by one and today i see them like they are resembling the high and low lights of my life, the ups and downs that i faced in my life. The sea seem to depict the depth of my heart today which is about to read all thats written in it and go to the time where i find myself the fade memories of my life.

Going back to the memories when i was 19. The age when I started understanding my life and myself too. At this age when almost all teenagers are mature enough with their thoughts and life,I was still havin the understanding of a kid. It was the experiences that made me myself. When i came to Milsbon , and new surroundings i never knew what life is upto for me, but then slowly when i started experiencing things in my life I came to know what life exactly mean. Its just meant to suprise you with the things and incidents that it has in store specially for you that can sometimes give you unbound happiness and sometimes just leave you stunned and you find yourself standing at the place when the earth beneath your feet is just pulled off. But then you gradually start learning to live in those moments of your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment