Saturday 14 January 2012

Journey of My Life Chapter Two


It was my 1st day my High school and 1st day for me being out in this new city. I was so excited and feeling a bit nervous too cz i dint know how this new school will be,my new classmates,new teachers. . . It was like beginning of a whole new journey of my life. Now as a normal human nature generally makes a kind of imaginations for its upcoming new surroundings and people,even i had made some imaginations about my new school and classmates.
But all my imaginations just got evaporated in the air in just a fraction of seconds once i entered the Classroom, I was suprised to see students lookin much older than me. I thought it must not be my class so i was just walking out of it and that moment I heard a Voice call out , "Hey, you finding which class? its 11th grade" And I was like "Thanx for helpin, me was finding 11th grade, but then. . . . . . . " And I stopped at that, with a grin on my face and entered the class , but still somewhere i was still nervous about the older looks of my other classmates. . 
I just found my place where i could sit, and Guess wat. , the place I chose was the 1st bench corner near the wall....:-):-) Now in actual sense I was not a Front bench bug, but that day I was one of those 1st benchers, one reason was my nervousness and the other best reason was that all last benches were flooding with people so I had no chance of getting a place there unless m known to those last bench owners. ....:-):-) 
A girl was sitting next to me, the one who called me in the class, and she was very friendly, started talking to me and introduced herself. . She was Katy, even i introduced myself, And then just like a wave on the seashore washes away your feet, even she washed away all my nervousness and fears about my new surroundings. All she said was "Girl dont get so nervous , you know what, this is the senior most class of the school you are sittin in and as a simple thing seniors just rule , so we are one of those and slowly you ll also be a part of it" and then with a wink of her eye,she gave me that devilish smile that every prankster has on face. .From that moment I was clear that this is gonna be a joy ride here.

The teacher entered the class and everyone was silent then. He was a guy of around 45 and seemed strict at 1st sight, and Katy told me , he was our Accountancy teacher. . And that was it, I got shivers running all through me,cz i hated Accounts, and i hated to such extent that i literally used to get scared of numbers like a kid is scared of ghosts. . It was never my things, and since my childhood all subjects related to numbers and numerical were like a Black Hole to me, where you are always trying to know the secret matter inside it but at last you come out with nothing and even if you do then you find many ppl criticizing your new found answer. And when the whole class used to discuss and solve the sums I just keep on looking at my book,pens,board, and sometimes even fans , and then look at those curious faces that are trying really hard to find a solution. . When they get it they react like they have found the Law reversing the Newtons Law of Gravity. . they have that feeling of pride on their faces. . But then anyways, I used to just borrow the books of those solution achievers and just copy down all that they wrote and thats how I used to complete my notes with those subjects. . . :-)

1st lecture was about to end just then the door opened and a boy entered the class. He was in improper uniform and havin his necktie in his hand, and wit just two books. Had a little shabby rough look seemed like he dressed up in a hurry. . The teacher allowed him in and maybe he was a regular late comer cz the teacher dint react at his late coming. He just went to the last bench and walked like he is in a garden and got settled at his place. . Katy told me that he was Alan, the regular late comer of our class and the member of naughtiest group of the school. . 

Next two lectures passed out and now it was recess time. . Me and Katy were just sittin in class with some other girls and boys. They all seemed very studious and talked about studies and books and regular stuff. Katy introduced me to other students sitting there. And we were having just formal talks and the recess got over. We settled down back to our places and that late comer Alan just came and sat on the bench behind me. He tapped on my shoulder and put his hand forward for a handshake and said, "Hi, m Alan, wats your name?" and then i introduced myself to him, and that was the beginning of our conversation, Alan was so so so talkative that many a times even i used to get irritated,cz m not a person who gets mixed up with people soon and get opened up with the talking and all that stuff, m a kind of semi-reserved person, i talk to people only when i feel to get into a conversation with them, otherwise things dont bother me at all even if i dont have anyone to talk wit or m alone cz i always believe that its better if not dont have people around you rather than havin backstabbers among them. I never trust people easily, but when i do its like trust is always broken. So i just stay away from makin quick relations now. .



No comments:

Post a Comment