Tuesday 17 January 2012

Journey of My Life Chapter Three


Alan was trying to get into conversation with me all time and then started sitting next to me in class. . And the funny thing was that others started pointing him and often commented that a regular back Bencher suddenly started sitting on 1st bench. . . 
For me it was like i didnt know whats the feeling of having a crush on someone or being in love, I was just normal neither i knew about it nor did i ever notice if someone has such feelings for me. So I never noticed that Alan had a crush on me or had a soft corner for me at that point of time. . 
Days started passing by and slowly Alan's whole group started swamping around me and coming up to make friends with me. Now even I became one of those mischievous group who was a headache for all. Started doing pranks and all those stuff which the most naughty students of the school are famous for.

Now here comes a new guy to my rescue today, like he has been given the job of saving me from getting into bad company(which i think i was not actually into). He was Patrick,our conversation started when i asked him his notes to complete mine. And that was it,he got a chance to talk to me and one day when i was talking with Katy , he came and sat next to me, Alan as usual was late, so i was alone on my bench. Patrick came and started giving me suggestions about whom I should talk to and whom not. . He said that Alan and his group was a bad one and it was not good for me to get into their company. . I dint reply him anything and just told him to get up and go back to his place. . Since that day i started hating him. I hated him not cz he said that my group and friends were not worth but I rather hated him for his interference in my life. I always felt that my life was my own and not a single jerk who doesnt know me had any rights to comment or give me suggestions on what I should do and what not. . 

Next day was Patrick's birthday, he announced in the class that he will be giving a treat in the canteen to the whole class in recess. . Everyone started appreciating him. . But me and my group were thinkin in a different way and hatched a plan to spoil his party to some extent. . Being a part of the naughtiest group even my mind had started being a kind of criminal in that case so i came up with an Idea to spoil his day and Alan came up with other idea . . And that was it our whole group started working on it . . And me was really working whole heartedly on it cz i was gettin a chance to spoil the day of the person whom i hated. . .



No comments:

Post a Comment