Friday 10 February 2012

Journey of My Life Chapter Five


We cant have all that we desire in life, I dont know why today i just sat alone on the terrace and thoughts are whirling over in my mind. From a very young age saw lots many realites of life. The bitter side of the life was always havin a share for me. I always felt alone even if i had people around me. I had friends but no one was so true who can stay on for lifetime,share your goods and bads, sorrows and happiness. Today I felt the same. Felt really given up. So many ups and downs in life, still going through it and maybe these things will never end. . 
A time comes in your life when you feel to stay alone and be left out but along wit that you also feel like to have a person around you who can just keep your head stay at a proper stage. Today whole day passed, was almost silent, dint feel like speaking to anyone, Dint understand how to come out of this awful feel. . But the more i tried to come out of it the more i got dragged into that emotion. . Just a feel or a fear, of how to survive the situations going on, time was really hard,
Destiny was maybe always trying its new games on me everytime. And this happens everytime when I needed someone around who could understand what
i cant say, there was no one around. I had some people whom i expected that they maybe around when needed but when time comes, knowingly or unknowingly they are not around. That time we just get questions that Do those people really deserve the importance in my life that I have maybe given them??? 
And the answer to this question is always Negative. Those people whom I always give importance prove to be unworthy, maybe i dont know to identify people in life or maybe i expect more than what they can give. . So now i've decided to stay alone and stop expecting things from people. Stop expecting solace from anyone. . Its really true When It Gets Dark Even Your Shadow Leaves You Alone. When things get dark in life and you cant figure out solutions and really need someone, you are left alone to fight it or overcome it on your own. 
You feel angry, next moment you get tears,you feel lonely but when you see around, you find lots of ppl but none of them will ever get into your minds or understand you the way you exactly want and which can help your mind get some stress free time. . 
Its just you and your emotions fighting hard and nether of you know why exactly there is a tustle in your mind. . 
This is the time when you really decide to fall or to rise from it. .I know i wont fall at this stage, but on the other side m even so sure that I will be still on my knees for the rest of my life , Will be standing strong for the whole world to show, working hard, but inside it there will just the verge of fall. . 
This fall ll not come so soon, cz i m strong to hold myself from falling, but always somewhere have a fear that someday destiny will give me a hard blow and i ll be falling down. Cz then there will be noone to hold me and pull be back. Like everytime will have to help myself. . 
Maybe its Apt to say There Are Millions Of Tears Behind a Smile You See. . . But to figure out that smile is not an easy thing. . If you find a person who can know the true reason of your smile thats just an accessory, you are the luckiest person in world. . 
If you find that person always keep them close to your heart and never let them go. . . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment