Thursday 29 March 2012

Journey of My Life Chapter Ten


Days started passing away, I started adjusting with each and everything that came to me. . I couldnt believe myself what i was doing. . I had started living a life which was not at all my type. Each and everytime was proving a failure to me. .I was trying hard to match up with my life. 
Some days in the beginning went good. Me and my husband didnt go for a proper holiday after marriage. . Since the day we got married, he was very busy with his work and for me it seemed like it was a total exhageration of work, cz any work cant make you so busy that it doesnt give you some quality time for your new married life. He told me we wont to go for a long holiday, it will be just a two days outing Cz he had work and my brother-in-law was not capable or cooperative enough to manage the work and get us some good time.

I agreed, thought that its okay, nothing is more important than a quality time, so i compromised and said atleast we are getting two days for outing. . Even the place was not so interesting but then too I made up my mind. . 
Next day we had to leave early morning, but cz of some work of my husband we decided to leave in the evening. 
Finally in evening we left for our holiday.I was thinking to spend good 48hrs that we had but just when the journey started he slept and I was awake all the way alone,Again i made up my mind, thought he must be tired so i let him rest. We would have a good time once we reach the place. . 

Just like a normal holiday we went there, spend time , went out to visit places and thats it. . Here too i got some wierd experiences that i never expected . . . 
Things were totally different than i ever thought of. . I always thought he ll fulfil all my requirements. And i never asked for anything expensive and nor i was too demanding. . But he started putting restrictions on me, and even on eating my favourite food or sweets I had a line of restrictions. . 
I cant eat more than one or two chocolates or anything. . He knew how much i loved them but then too from his side it was always a no. . and i dont remember that he ever brought any chocolates for me as gift . . small expectations were not fulfiled by him or he never bothered about it . . 
I was feeling bad, all these thoughts made me feel alone, i wept all night but then made up my mind that I had to live my life with this thing. . I was not able to demand or even ask him the reason of such behaviour towards me. . Maybe i was so attached to him that I was ready to give up almost everything in my life. But my sacrifices and compromises never came to his consideration. He kept on neglecting my minor needs or small expectations of a wife that she always has from her husband. . This was our personal life , all the love we had before marriage seemed like vanishing away from his side. He became too practical with his life that he didnt find it important to give time to the person who is gonna spend her whole life with him and loves him . .

Next day morning i woke up like nothing happened. . Still i had not even come out of my sleep,His phone started ringing and i woke him up , it was his brother's call, he seemed to be in a bad mood and said that he wants him back to work cz he cant manage the work alone. .
And that was it, and that was the end of our holiday , A holiday that was of 48hrs that hardly came after marriage, which i longed for since we got married, All my expectations and dreams were shattered when my husband told me to pack bags . .I started packing up without sayin a word or arguing with him. . And that was the end of our 48hrs holiday in just 24hrs . .

When You Love Someone More Than What They Deserve,They Always Give You Less Importance That Wat You Deserve. .


No comments:

Post a Comment