Thursday 8 March 2012

Journey of My Life Chapter Nine


I made up my mind to get married but the hardest task for me was to convince my parents. . It was the worst situation when I told my parents, I knew the obvious answer that was to come from their side, It was a strict No. . . They were correct at their point cz it was not at all a good situation for my family to get into any such ceremonies and on the other hand, the boy and his family were in a hurry and constantly hammering me to convince my parents. . . Things were very hard for me to handle, my parents were not changing their mind, the boys side was not ready for the delay and even i was a big fool not to realize even at this point that I was going on a wrong decision. . People say love is blind and I proved it by being totally blind and dumb. . . Dint realise that if at this stage the boy doesnt understand my situations and problems, he is never gonna understand my future situations too. . . 6Months of this hard situation and finally my parents got fed up and got convinced for the marriage. . . 
The boys family had told that his younger brother is to be married soon and also his grandma is at the last stage of her life and she wish to see both the brothers married . . . they kept pressurising me wit these two points and the boy was emotionally holding me to get married soon. . . 
My parents got convinced but somewhere i was not happy to hurt my parents and get married, but for the sake of love and the boy i took the step. . . I killed my emotions and even my parents feelings. . . Dont know at what state of mind I was, i wasnt able to judge the situation and adjust my emotions. . . We got married in a simple way, but somewhere still I was in a confusion about what i did was right or wrong. . . And this confusion and being emotional wit everything in life made me pay a lot later. . . "If we Become Sentimental Its Too Hard To Lead Our Life and Take Correct Decisions. . "
I left my parents and walked on with him to a new world and a new life. . . Stepped into the new home. . . All were unknown to me except the boy. . . Was scared and nervous too. . . But between all this thoughts and things the 1st shock was coming up for me. . i There was not much excitement among the other members for the new bride in the house. . There was nothing like celebration in the house for the new member . . . Everyone got busy with their work, ladies got in the kitchen. . Now in a big day and celebration time general and normal people have some feast at home and celebrate with something new. . But here it was something really opposite. . . There was no feast , just a simple dinner, I was standing alone all time watching everyone and confused at the behaviour of them. . That time i really felt like going back to my home, even my husband was not around to handle me, and make me feel that I was not alone in this new place. . . Got tears,but then somehow managed to handle myself. . . Everyone finished dinner and me too had little and then everyone got back to work . . .
I was still standing again at the same place after dinner, noone bothered about me, dint make a place for me to sit even. . Not even my husband came to me. . . Somewhere I regretted or doubted my decision of getting married. . .
But then again I was still blind to see the reality. . Days started passing by, my inlaws went back to their city. . Now it was just me and my husband staying in the house. . For me the testing time had started. . my 1st compromise here, i never wanted to get into the tests of life which a typical girl has to face. . but i was put into this test and again i felt alone cz even if stayin alone i dint have proper support of my husband. . . I dint know how to cook. . . I had never ever cooked when i was at my house,.but now when m married I had to cook and i didnt know anything about cooking, my husband knew this and then too dint even give me a little solace or help me. . I had watched ppl cook and tried to do the same, and cook atleast something. . . .Being the woman of the house it was my responsibility now. . . . This new life put me in test at Every step i took and every moment . . . This was not me not my life . . but then i somehow made up my mind that this was only my life and ve to live it even if it was not my type. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment