Thursday 1 March 2012

Journey of My Life Chapter Eight


My Family. . . I have a small family of just 4 members. . We got no much relatives that could be called our own. . All just formal relations, fake in this fake world. . Many of them I havent seen their faces even once in my life. . And i never feel like meeting them cz i was happy in our small family.. . My parents struggled a lot after getting married and got a stand in their life. . . We had got enough resources that every well to do family needs to lead a peaceful and easy life. . Everything was so good and easy. . . But some disasters and selfish ppl got our life into a mess. . Maybe something else. . . I never realised that my family was going through hard times until my dad sold our car. . . That time i was too young and immature to understand the things going on around me. . But as i grew up and got maturity I realised the true meaning of the things going on in my family. . My dad had only so resources left to educate me and my younger brother. . I was older so my graduation was somehow completed but when my brother reached his college he had to drop out just cz we had lack of finance. . I started realizing the sincerety of situation and opted to start earning to help out my family. . I got my 1st job that gave me enough money to pay up the rent of the house we were living in. . When I started this job our financial condition had already started getting bad to worse. . I never knew the meaning of money untill I got into this situation, we had enough finance that could fulfil any and all of our needs but now the situation was totally reverse , we had to think twice even if we wanted to buy a small thing. . 
Only one person earning and that was me, my income was not at all enough in anyways. . Dad used to get source money till some time but then all stopped.. I thought that being elder it was my responsibility to over situations and work out wit things for my family. . . I started going for other job. . Now I had enough income from those two jobs. . One I did from morning till noon and other one was from noon to night. . From this income rent,bills,grocery were paid. . But still was hard to meet two ends. . 
Meanwhile, I finished my graduation somehow and then fully concentrated on my work. .
I forgot about all my needs and my dreams all I did was work all day. . Always tried hard to fulfill small needs of my family and did my best as much i could . . Time was going on really hard and destiny was still not ready to change its mood. I was just slowly getting frustrated by all this. . Seeing my family in trouble and all that situations broke me inside. . .
But destiny had something more for me in its store.. . . 
A boy came to my life . . We met at a friend's get together and after a month of stayin in contact he proposed to me. . "He was not at all my type to guy" but then at that whirls of time i was not havin any thoughts of my type of man. . somewhere i had made up my mind that such a guy never existed . . . 
I used to get some moral support from him when i was in trouble and when needed, and so i started gettin close to him. . As time passed almost after a year or so he decided to get married. . Knowing that my family was in crises I was nt ready to get into that marriage and needed more time. . But when his family came to know that he was in a relation and wants to marry me, they , being kind of orthodox , started hurrying up for gettin married. . Me and him started gettin into arguments and quarrels as I was not ready now and he and his family was in a hurry and gave me millions of reasons of why he wanted to get married soon. . Things were getting worse for me now, on one hand I was under pressure of this guy, and other hand I had problems in my family and i was not in any condition to reveal my relation and that i wanted to get into marriage. . . I was not able to even make up my mind to get him out of my mind and life and maybe I was somewhere emotionally attached to him. . Willingly and unwillingly i was not able to detach myself from him. . But one more thought that he was not able to understand my situation or maybe i was gettin to much concerned about my family condition. . He was very good and maybe was smart at changing my thoughts by pampering me and get me a brain wash and somehow he made me digest the thing that once i get married to him I will be happy. . And maybe in search of little peace of mind to I took a foolish step of getting married to him but before I could get married to him I had a condition for him that I would not stop my job and whatever I earn I will give to my parents cz they need it. . He agreed. . . But this was not the end of my troubles. . Infact it was just the beginning. . . . to be continued. . :


No comments:

Post a Comment