Friday 24 February 2012

Journey of My Life Chapter Seven


The previous incident was a huge shock for our whole group. Next day went normal,just the things that happened were whirling around in my mind. But that was just for sometime,things dint bother me for long cz maybe I had never felt such attachment wit Alan ,that he felt for me. I forgot things very fast. . But maybe Alan was still stuck there, he didnt sit next to me today, he avoided me, didnt talk to me. . I tried to be normal wit him but he was not willing to let go wat had happened. He behaved rude and that was it, I left him alone,let him do what he wanted. . Our distance in relation became a huge problem for our group cz it became hard for them to cope wit as before. . Alan and me never talked and this they found very wierd. . I too was not able to understand why Alan was not talking to me and avoiding me so badly. . But then I let that go. . Do hell wit him, wats the point of being wit a person whose thoughts change in a fraction of time and starts being indifferent to you. And that was the beginning of our formal relation. . We never talked to each other unless we had some work and that too we did for the sake of our group. . Days passed by, everyone forgot wat had happened, I even heard that Alan was in a relation wit some other girl. . I was shocked about this cz i was not able to believe that he did it so quick in just a week. . 
Phew. .
Thank God i was saved from that wierdo. . that was to least bother for me. . I mean. . . Who cares. . ! I was wrong when I thought that Alan was havin some qualities of My kind of man. . And its good that i was proved wrong. . . 
at this stage i learned a new lesson. . Never judge ppl so Easily and Quickly. . .

My Kind Of Man. . . Dont know if he really exist or not. . Cz its almost impossible to find such guy in this kind of male dominating society where women ve achieved great heights but they still are dominated or are in pressure . . . I always had a rough idea of the qualities that i expected in my Man. . . But now those ideas have become more clear and serious for me. . . 
I always wished for a guy who was good at looks, having a tuff physique,kind of body builder , so that he could protect me from all the odds. .. Rough lookin guy, cz i hate that chocolaty looks. . . A guy who has the daring to fight the world for me, and understandS me much better than myself. . 
A girl who spends almost half of her life at her parents' home and then has to go to an unknown world where she knows noone other than the guy who is wit her. . At this point its like always a hard test for a girl. . New ppl,new environment where she has to prove herself at every step. . And she is bound to pass the tests. . 
I never want to give such test,never want to frustrate myself havin the fear of what ppl would think if m not able to do my work well or do things as per their expectations. . 
I always wanted a guy who never puts me into such tests, accepts me the way I am and loves me the best. . . A guy who can understand things before I could speak them. . And this is the most important things I always wish to have in him, cz I can hardly show my feelings to someone, cant speak up so fast if i get any problem or anything. . . So i wish him to understand thats unspoken, who can just look into my eyes and get all that I feel, . He should least bother about the world and the society rules when he is wit me. . I must be the most important person in his life. . 
He should be fun loving and adventurous and should love to travel like crazy. . cz for me all i enjoy the most is travelling, adventures and eating. . . So he too must be just like me so we can enjoy together. . He should give me freedom to do things, it should not be an issue for him if I take some decisions myself. .

Cz I have seen a male dominating society where the man decides and girl agrees. . I never want that in our relation. . It must be a mutual trust and understanding to take decisions which in turn will make our bond stronger. . . He must be Honest and Trustworthy. . . He can trust me blindly that i'll never do things against his will and on the other hand I never want him to do anything that hurts me. . Yes, I can say I m possessive, but I dont mind it and even he should be the same. . Cz I love that someone has for me. . . 
Last but not the least , he must be rich enough that can fulfil our needs and can lead a standard life. . . cz in this world to survive in relation and make it more stronger all you need is Three Things. . 
Love, Understandin, and Money. . . 
Who says money is not concerned when you are in love. . ?? . ya it works at initial stages. . . (but gifts dont come in charity. . right. :-))
But being practical . . Its a fact that LOVE SKIPS OUT OF THE WINDOW WHEN POVERTY KNOCKS THE DOOR. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment